Indian Pharma Industry in 2020_An essay by Kishor M. R.







Comments

  1. I have been following you for several years and have learned a few things. So thanks for your stories, opinions, and thoughts on all the things you have written about. It is always fun to see what goes on in different worlds, the things we have in common and the things we don’t. Have a good life, whatever you do!Thank you so much, Ive enjoyed the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    It was a very nicely written article. I like to read it. It was totally informative and topic you covered here, I am totally agreed with you. I must say that I have learnt so many things from it.
    Thank you for sharing this article. Keep writing. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

China-India joint summit discusses bilateral trade to improve pharma industry

Webinar on ‘OPPORTUNITY TO COMMERCIALIZE HERBAL RESEARCH’