Guest post- What I learned in the past 2 days?

We present here, another guest post by Ms. Priyanka Dudhal, an MBA (Pharma) student at NIPER, Mohali. 

This inspiring piece was originally posted on LinkedIn and is published here with due permission from the author. 
Her profile can be accessed at:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyanka-dudhal-32a1ba127/
The post is an experience of a medical representative at a doctor's clinic and provides a positive perspective for the rejections....
Thank you Ms. Priyanka Dudhal for sharing this....

"For the very first time, I started visiting Doctors with a questionnaire. Was not an easy task but was not so difficult also. Almost waited for 1-2 hrs and then they denied when my turn came.
But at one point of time when I was totally frustrated with rejections and seems to be difficult to achieve my target, I sat silently and started evaluating everything. I thought from another side i.e. from the patient point of view.
Why do Doctors don't entertain us? 
If they say they are busy, that busy-ness is for that particular point of time. And it was just a luck factor that I reached at that particular time. But I had a huge smile because when they say they are busy it means they are giving time to their patients which must be the foremost priority of every Doctor. Initially, it seems to be difficult to achieve the said target, but then I realized that there is no less number of Doctors. The only mistake I did was I didn't have a proper plan to whom to visit first as per distance and time, as it was for the first time.

Being a Salesperson/Medical representative seems to be impressive. I only got 2 kind of experiences-
1. Good
2. Very Good. 
Good- was when they welcomed me and
Very Good- was when they denied meeting me."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

China-India joint summit discusses bilateral trade to improve pharma industry

Webinar on ‘OPPORTUNITY TO COMMERCIALIZE HERBAL RESEARCH’